If you have purchased a Coldcard Wallet to store your Bitcoin, you might want to check out the newest Coldcard Software release (V 3.2.2 – released on 14th of January 2021).
Be sure to update your Coldcard with the newest bios for all kinds of feature updates, including:
- Save passphrases, encrypted, onto a specific SDCard
- Improved responsiveness of keypad entry
- Multisig improvements
- Bug fixes
- And more
Upgrading Step By Step
- Download and verify the latest firmware release.
- Save the 20…-coldcard.dfu firmware file onto a SD card.
- Power up your ColdCard and unlock it with your PIN.
- Go to the Advanced > Upgrade menu and click on From SD Card.
- After the confirmation dialog, ColdCard will upgrade and reboot (slow).
- Type in your PIN again. Verify new version running with:
Advanced > Upgrade > Show Version
- If you powered down during this process, to get a green light again, you may need to use: Bless Firmware in that menu.
For more info: https://coldcardwallet.com/docs/upgrade
If you are keen to acquire a Coldcard Wallet for protecting your Bitcoins and are based in Vietnam – you can do so via the BitcoinVN Online Shop with free nation-wide shipping!